Diagonal snow blade Holms PD
Holms diagonal ploughs have proven themselves for effective snow control, especially on roads. Designed to meet Holms’ highest standards aimed at perfect quality and reliability. The special profile of the blade provides improved snow removal and less snow dust, which allows you to work safely and at great speed.
PD diagonal ploughs are practically maintenance-free due to the spring-loaded design. The blade height can be 0.9 or 1.1 m at the customer’s option. Low blades are better suited for settlements due to better visibility, high ones will cope with a lot of snow.
- Simple swing for carriers through a three-point hitch, first of all for the tractor
- Dual swing for carriers with couplings BM, SMS, Euro
- Pressure adjustment/Floatarm floating console for front loaders, tractor loaders
- Spring loaded knives and shock absorbing valves – standard, to ensure safe but efficient operation.
- Position lights – standard
- Hydraulic hoses with quick connection fittings are standard for loaders and optional for others
- Height-adjustable support plates and wheels are optional equipment
Optional equipment and accessories:
- Rubber cutting edge — 55 mm thick
- Floatarm – for easy adjustment of blade clamping
- Height-adjustable support plates
- Height-adjustable wheels
|Working width, at 35° angle (m)||2.0||2.3||2.3||2.7||2.7||3.0||3.0||3.3|
|Height of blade (m)||0.9||0.9||1.1||0.9||1.1||0.9||1.1||1.1|
|Number of cutting edges||2||4||4||4||4||4||4||4|
|Standard bolts with nuts for fastening cutting edges||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Optional bolts with pins for fastening cutting edges||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Standard single swing||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Optional double swing||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Weight, model (kg)||835||950||1000||990||1045||1050||1100||1160|