Floating beach chair WaterWheels
WaterWheels® is a beach chair that allows people with disabilities to move on soft surfaces such as sand, grass, snow, gravel.
And thanks to the armrest floats and wide wheels, WaterWheels® users can be safely in the water.
WaterWheels® provides passengers with safety when travelling on the sand. Now people with disabilities can enjoy beaches, seas, lakes, water parks and swimming pools with reliability and comfort.
WaterWheels® consists of 6 parts: frame, two armrests and three large wheels. It is easy to assemble and disassemble in less than a minute without any tools!
- Reinforced front part made of stainless steel and aluminum frame are designed to soften movement through holes and bumps;
- The seat seat is made of UV- and water-tight fabric, which provides comfort during sunbathing and bathing;
- Bright yellow float armrests are visible to rescuers even at a distance.
While the weight of the chair is only 27 kg, it is possible to transport children and elderly people weighing up to 115 kg.
- The WaterWheels® user must be fastened and then accompanied to the water by a physically healthy adult who must stay by all the time;
- It is always necessary to wear a life jacket;
- The chair can be used only with proper supervision;
- Before using the chair, it is necessary to make sure that the water is calm enough, as it is necessary to use the chair with great care;
- In case the rescuer is present, it is necessary to consult with him before use.
Advantages of WaterWheels®:
- Adjustable seat: 3 positions;
- Excellent buoyancy;
- Comfort and safety;
- Easy and fast assembly and disassembly.
This is the highest quality floating chair at a reasonable price!